Hershey Figure Skating Club
Test Application Procedures
♦Applications are available at the Music Stand at the Giant Center and outside the Music closet in the Hersheypark Arena and online.
♦All applications must be accurately completed and signed by your coach.
♦All appropriate fees, in the form of check or money order payable to HFSC, must accompany your application (See reverse for test fees and see below for additional fees)
♦Incomplete applications or applications without appropriate fees will be returned and your test will not be scheduled.
*NO CASH ACCEPTED! CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY*
♦Applications must be postmarked at least 14 days prior to test session date in order to avoid the late fee of $20. We cannot accept phone or email registrations.
Fees in addition to regular test fees
♦Non Members of HFSC must pay an additional $25.00 non member fee per test session.
Reciporcal clubs include Red Rose FSC, White Rose FSC, Central PA FSC and Body Zone FSC.
*TEST FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE*
Test applicants should heed the following before submitting an application
1) Test fees are non refundable so be sure that you are available to take the test at any time on the scheduled day.
2) Testers and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before their scheduled time. If the test session runs early and you are not present one hour before your scheduled time, you risk forfeiting your test.
3) When submitting an application for a contingent test, be aware that your test fee is forfeited if you are unable to take the contingent test.
4) Scheduling of tests on applications submitted after the test schedule is posted is subject to time restraints and judges availability.
5) Scheduling the tests involves many variables; individual needs cannot always be accommodated. Think carefully before submitting an application for testing on a day that you have other commitments.
6) If HFSC is not your home club, please fill out the permission to test section on our test application (pg.2) or a letter of permission from your home club must be received prior to test date.
7) If you have any inquiries or special circumstances, please indicate on the reverse side or attach a note to the application. Once the schedule is posted there will be no rescheduling to accommodate individual needs.
8) Schedule will be posted on our website approximately one week prior to test date.
♦All applicants must, at the time of the test, be a member in good standing of the USFSA. Your USFSA number must appear on the test application on the reverse side of this sheet. Put applied for in the space requesting your USFSA number if you are a new member and have not yet received your USFSA card.
♦Anyone taking a test without a current USFSA membership becomes a defacto HFSC member, and all USFSA/HFSC membership dues must be paid immediately.
Hand in your own application- DO NOT ENTRUST OTHERS TO HAND IT IN FOR YOU.
If mailing your application please allow sufficient time for the application to reach the test
chair by the posted deadline.
Mail your application to: Josette Plank 3807 Candle Light Dr. Camp Hill, PA 17011
To contact the test chair please email:
Click on the link below for the test application