Current Membership form 2014-2015 - Please complete the following form to become a member of the Hershey Figure Skating Club.
Membership Document Below:
Instructions to complete membership:
Want to complete your membership online?
. Thank you!
• 1 year membership with the U.S. Figure Skating
• 1 year subscription to Skating Magazine
• Club,parties, and, extraspecialevents
• HFSC email news&updates
• Access to purchase official club apparel
• Opportunities to purchase discount or special tickets to ice shows at Giant Center
• Opportunities to volunteer in club activities that support the sport of figure skating
Additional benefits for skating members:
• Several FREE membership skates throughout the year
• 1FREE Test at Hershey Figure Skating Club test sessions
(Does not include affiliate members)
· Option to purchase monthly unlimited freestyle ice at the Hershey rinks (Arena and Giant Center) for $180 a month (purchased through Arena/GC staff). Available Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons.
· Discounted rate at Hershey Learn to Skate Sessions ($10 per session)
• Opportunities to participate in club programs
• Option to apply for one reimbursement of event application costs and $300 travel stipend to attend a qualifying competition (South Atlantic Regionals). Please see club officer for appropriate form.
(Does not include affiliate members, must be Juvenile level or above)
• Participation in Holiday Recital and/or a Community Holiday event (additional fees may apply)&Spring Teacher Appreciation Recital
• Annual Judges Critique (Pre-PreliminaryFSLevelandUp)
(Does not include affiliate members, Based on judge availability)
• Access to practice ice at HFSC open practice sessions,and Hersheypark
All members, with the exception of Affiliate Members, designate the Hershey Figure Skating Club as their "Home Club" with the U.S. Figure Skating by completing this membership application.
The membership year runs from July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015.
Payment must accompany each membership application. All memberships are subject to approval by the HFSC Governing Board, however, skating privileges, if applicable, may start after the Club is in receipt of the completed application with proper payments.