March 5 -- Hersheypark Arena
April 8--Hersheypark Arena
In order to participate in events (competitions, test sessions, shows) at clubs other than the skater's home club (HFSC), the skater must obtain a permission letter. To obtain your permission letter, please complete the following Permission Letter Request Form. Permission is granted for all skaters in good standing with the club.
NEW: If an HFSC member is testing at Red Rose, White Rose, Central Penn, Body Zone, or Sikumi, they no longer need a Letter of Permission, However, the skater must still be "in good standing" with the club .
Congratulations to our HFSC members who have recently passed tests:
December at the Pond FSC:
November at the Red Rose and Body Zone Skating Clubs:
September at the Hershey Figure Skating Club:
August at Red Rose Figure Skating Club:
July at the Red Rose Figure Skating Club:
April at Red Rose Figure Skating Club--
• Maria Slava Prymak, who passed her Senior Solo Free Dance. This makes her a triple Gold Medalist!
• Megan Winch – Junior Moves and Pre-Juvenile Pairs
• Reagan Scott – American Waltz and Kilian
• Kayley Kershner – Novice Moves
• Susan Yeaple – Master Quarter Step
• Sarah Dower – Blues and Paso Doble
• Emily Allen – Kilian
• Kate Naughton – Intermediate Freestyle
• Valerie Shen – Intermediate Moves
• Lace Hilboky – Pre-Juvenile Moves and Preliminary Freestyle
• Madison Dove – Dutch Waltz, Canasta Tango, Rhythm and Blues, Swing Dance, Fiesta Tango, Cha Cha
• Natalia Krawczak – Fiesta Tango
Test Chair (Wendy Naughton): email@example.com